Are You Experiencing Pandemic Fatigue?
Are you exhausted from all the disruptions to life brought on by the pandemic?
Are you or someone you know struggling with challenges like. . .
- Isolation and Loneliness
- Anxiety Over Health
- Grief Due To Many Different Kinds Of Losses
- Tension From Juggling Work, Childcare, and Schooling
- Financial Strain or Job Loss
- Uncertainty About The Future
- Other Unexpected Life Challenges?
If so, you don’t have to face it alone. Our Stephen Ministers are ready to listen, care, encourage, and provide emotional and spiritual support.
A Stephen Minister will meet with you privately–by phone, by video chat, or if safely possible, in person–to offer care and support. It’s free and completely confidential.
For more information, call Bev Claybaker, 883-1201.