In-person COVID-aware Sunday School and Bible Class will be offered at both Redeemer campuses beginning September 13. Join us Sunday mornings at 9:30 for one of these two offerings:
1.Sunday School for the whole family. If you have children, please come with your kids to Family LIFT: Living In Faith Together, led by Pastor Steve and Hannah Hayden. Each household will gather at their own table, and following the example of Acts 2:42 (look it up!), will enjoy:
- Breaking bread together (snack time)
- Studying God’s Word together (reading and discussing the Bible)
- Playing together (a fun family activity that reinforces the day’s lesson)
- Praying together (including God in our family conversation)
Family LIFT will draw you and your children closer to God and closer to each other. Families not yet comfortable with entering the building can participate live from their homes via Zoom. For more information, contact Pastor Moser or Hannah Hayden.
2. Adult Bible Class. If you do not have children living with you, then please join us as Pastors Koenig and Bartholomew lead us in a discussion-based study of the Bible. The specific topic or topics of these classes will be announced at a later date.