“Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go”
Joshua 1:9 NIV
At Redeemer, we are committed to help each other grow in Christ, share the Word and care for all. That’s why Redeemer staff and volunteers are creating ways for you to stay connected with your church family during these troubling times.
You will have at least two opportunities to connect with your Redeemer family every day of the week. By taking advantage of these opportunities, you will be able to fully participate in the life of the congregation while maintaining your safety and the safety of others.
One of these daily opportunities is our Lenten devotions. Every morning that day’s devotion, written by one of Redeemer’s members, is posted on our website for your encouragement.
Please see below for a schedule of educational opportunities. Click the Facebook link the day of the activity to view.
9:30 am Adult Bible Study
- Pastor Sippy will lead an interactive Bible study for adults via Facebook Live. This study, “By His Wounds”, is on Isaiah 53.
9:30 am Sunday School
- A fun lesson for you to view and do with the kids will be posted on our Facebook page every Sunday morning.
7:00 pm Adult Bible Study
- Pastor Koenig will lead an interactive Bible study for adults via Facebook Live. The topic is, “Eyes on Jesus.”
10:00 am Adult Bible Study
- Ron Merritt will lead an interactive Bible study via Facebook Live: “The Unsettling Solution for Just About Everything.”
3:00 pm Kids’ Connection
- Various staff members from Redeemer, SLS and Nixa Preschool will share at-home faith activities for families with children via our Facebook page.
10:00 am Adult Bible Study
- Paul and Richard Peckman will co-lead an interactive Bible study via Facebook Live on the Gospel of Mark.
7:00 pm Youth Bible Study
- Hannah Hayden will lead a weekly Bible study for high school youth on Zoom – with a link to the study on Facebook.
9:00 am Courageous Kids
- A new interactive video, “Empowering Courageous Kids,” will be available each week for families to view together.
There are 4 excellent ways that you can continue to support Redeemer financially as we continue to provide the Christ-centered care to our community and world during this great time of need. To learn more, please click the button below.
- Pastors will be transitioning all Shut-in and Hospital visitations to telephone visits until April 5th.
- Redeemer Leaders are making phone calls to all members who are considered most “at risk” during this time to assess their needs and ensure they are provided for.
- If you know of someone who does not have access to Redeemer’s online communication channels, please give their contact information to the church office, and Redeemer leaders will reach out to them with a telephone call.
- Funeral decisions will be handled on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the pastor, based on recommendations from the funeral home and local authorities. All bereavement meals will be rescheduled for a later date.
Prayer Requests Form
If you have a prayer request, please fill-out the form below.
Please regularly check your email, website, and Facebook to ensure that you are receiving the latest updates about events and cancellations.
If you are currently not receiving our electronic newsletter, please sign up using the form below.
Please contact the church office with questions or assistance in signing up.
Remind notifications – Text the following Codes to 81010 to sign up for specified updates about the following:
- High School Youth: @rlc-hs
- Middle School Youth: @rlc-ms
- Confirmation: @rclcon