What do you say?August 3, 2020
What’s Your Mission?July 31, 2020
Five Misconceptions about Repentance – Part 2July 29, 2020
Five Misconceptions about Repentance – Part 1July 27, 2020
In-house Worship! Our doors are open.
Our doors are open! Both campuses of Redeemer Lutheran Church are now providing in-person worship services in addition to the online and drive-in options that are available.
Here is our schedule: *
Saturdays, 6:00 pm: Sanctuary Worship in Nixa
Sundays, 8:45 am: Drive-In Worship on east lot of Springfield
Sundays, 10:45 am: Worship in the Sanctuary (both Springfield & Nixa campuses)
Online Worship: Any Day, Any Time (See Worship Videos Below)
- Our capacity has not been met, so there is plenty of room to come and worship if you feel comfortable doing so. Social distancing will be practiced and all surfaces will be sanitized before each service. You will be ushered out at the end of service.
- Communion is now available in-house during services – 1st and 3rd Sundays in Springfield and 2nd and 4th Sundays in Nixa.
- Face Masks are required … Masks must cover nose and mouth.
(Per Springfield City Code, Chapter 58, Article XIII, Section 58-1102)
Please watch your email, our website and social media platforms for the latest information.
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord!" - Psalm 122:1
Tithes, offerings, and other donations are able to be submitted online at growsharecare.org/give and collection plates are plac4ed at the back of the Sanctuary during in-house services. (Plates will not be passed).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office at 417.881.5470.
*Schedule subject to change according to God's will and as circumstances and regulations are updated.
Please click on the service below you would like to view. Wednesday and Sunday Services will be sent out via our E-News the day of the service.
Please see below for a schedule of educational opportunities. Click the Facebook link the day of the activity to view. No Account Necessary!
View Past Live events by clicking on the Green Facebook Live Button.
9:30 am Adult Bible Study
- Pastor Andrew leads an interactive Bible study for adults via Facebook Live – “The Beatitudes Explained,” from Matthew 5.
9:30 am Sunday School
- A fun lesson for you to view and do with the kids will be posted on our Facebook page every Sunday morning.
7:00 pm Adult Bible Study
- Pastor Koenig leads an interactive Bible study for adults via Facebook Live called, “Growing in the Psalms.”
10:00 am Adult Bible Study
- Ron Merritt and Pastor Steve lead an interactive Bible study via Facebook Live on the book of James.
3:00 pm Kids’ Connection
- Staff members from Redeemer, SLS and Nixa Preschool share faith activities for children via our Facebook page.
7:00 pm Midweek Connection
- Go to GrowShareCare.org any time after 5:00 pm to hear candid conversations with congregational leaders about their personal journeys of faith.
10:00 am Adult Bible Study
- Paul and Richard Peckman will co-lead an interactive Bible study via Facebook Live on the Gospel of Mark.
7:00 pm Youth Bible Study
- Hannah Hayden will lead a weekly Bible study for high school youth on Zoom – with a link to the study on Facebook.
9:00 am Courageous Kids
- A new interactive video, “Empowering Courageous Kids,” will be available each week for families to view together.
There are 4 excellent ways that you can continue to support Redeemer financially as we continue to provide the Christ-centered care to our community and world during this great time of need. To learn more, please click the button below.
- Pastors will be transitioning all Shut-in and Hospital visitations to telephone visits.
- Redeemer Leaders are making phone calls to all members who are considered most “at risk” during this time to assess their needs and ensure they are provided for.
- If you know of someone who does not have access to Redeemer’s online communication channels, please give their contact information to the church office, and Redeemer leaders will reach out to them with a telephone call.
- Funeral decisions will be handled on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the pastor, based on recommendations from the funeral home and local authorities. All bereavement meals will be rescheduled for a later date.
Prayer Requests Form
If you have a prayer request, please fill-out the form below.
Please regularly check your email, website, and Facebook to ensure that you are receiving the latest updates about events and cancellations.
If you are currently not receiving our electronic newsletter, please sign up using the form below.
Please contact the church office with questions or assistance in signing up.
Remind notifications – Text the following Codes to 81010 to sign up for specified updates about the following:
- High School Youth: @rlc-hs
- Middle School Youth: @rlc-ms
- Confirmation: @rclcon