PERMANENT AUTHORITYDecember 3, 2020
TEMPORARY AUTHORITYDecember 2, 2020
GOD CHANGES PEOPLEDecember 1, 2020
GOD NEVER CHANGESNovember 30, 2020
In-house Worship! Our doors are open.
Our doors are open! Both campuses of Redeemer Lutheran Church are now providing in-person worship services in addition to the online and drive-in options that are available.
Here is our schedule: *
Saturdays, 6:00 pm: Sanctuary Worship in Nixa
Sundays, 8:00 am: Sancutary Worship (both Springfield & Nixa Campuses) Livestream from both campuses. Click Here!
Sundays, 10:45 am: Sanctuary Worship (both Springfield & Nixa campuses)
Sundays, 12:00 pm: Drive-In Worship on east lot of Springfield
Online Worship: Any Day, Any Time (See Worship Videos Below)
- Our capacity has not been met, so there is plenty of room to come and worship if you feel comfortable doing so. Social distancing will be practiced and all surfaces will be sanitized before each service. You will be ushered out at the end of service.
- Communion is now available in-house during services – 1st and 3rd Sundays in Springfield and 2nd and 4th Sundays in Nixa.
- Face Masks are required … Masks must cover nose and mouth.
(Per Springfield and Nixa City Ordinances)
Please watch your email, our website and social media platforms for the latest information.
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord!" - Psalm 122:1
Tithes, offerings, and other donations are able to be submitted online at growsharecare.org/give and collection plates are plac4ed at the back of the Sanctuary during in-house services. (Plates will not be passed).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the church office at 417.881.5470.
*Schedule subject to change according to God's will and as circumstances and regulations are updated.
Please click on the service below you would like to view. Wednesday and Sunday Services will be sent out via our E-News the day of the service.
November 28th & 29th Worship OpportunitiesNovember 28, 2020
November 21st & 22nd Worship OpportunitiesNovember 20, 2020
November 14th & 15th Worship OpportunitiesNovember 14, 2020
Please see below for a schedule of educational opportunities. Click the Facebook link the day of the activity to view. No Account Necessary!
View Past Live events by clicking on the Green Facebook Live Button.
7:00 pm Adult Bible Study: The Formula of Concord
- Beginning Monday, September 14, at 6:00 pm, join Pastor Koenig on Facebook Live for a study of The Formula of Concord. This is the same study he will be sharing Sunday mornings at the Nixa campus. Dig with us into this historic document that defines what it means to live as Lutheran believers then and now.
Facebook Live Event!
7:00 pm Youth Adult Bible Study
- Covering a variety of topics, our young adult Bible study is open to everyone who would like to connect with other young adults. We meet Monday evenings at 7:00 pm at a variety of locations for study, prayer, and a time to just relax and enjoy each other’s company. For more information, please contact Hannah Hayden at email@example.com or at 417-881-5470.
10:00 am Adult Bible Study
- join Ron Merritt and Pastor Steve Moser on Facebook Live for a brand new study on the book of Acts – a gold mine of invaluable truths about living and walking by the Spirit. Explore the dynamic working of God’s Spirit in the lives of early believers – and in the lives of believers today! Facebook Live Event!
The Question of the Week
- Our three pastors and Hannah Hayden will take turns answering your questions on The Question of the Week. The videos will be emailed out each Wednesday and available for online viewing via our website.
Email your question about God, the Bible, or anything at all to QandA@rlcmail.org. We will select one question each week and answer it to the best of our ability. This is going to be a lot of fun. We can’t wait to find out what you want to talk about, so send in those questions now!
10:00 am Adult Bible Study: The Gospel of Mark
- Rev. Paul Peckman continues to lead us on a study through the Gospel of Mark. This Gospel repeatedly emphasizes the centrality of the word in the ministry of Jesus and the effect of its authority on people. Join us in person at the Nixa campus or at home via Facebook Live.
Facebook Live Event!
10:00 am Adult Bible Study: Joshua - God's General
- Join Conrad Griggs for a study on the book of Joshua that will increase your appreciation for the faithfulness of the Lord. God used Joshua to lead His people in a seven-year conquest of the Promised Land. He can lead you to demolish Satan’s strongholds in your life as well. This study will be available in person at the Springfield campus and online.
Facebook Live Event!
There are 4 excellent ways that you can continue to support Redeemer financially as we continue to provide the Christ-centered care to our community and world during this great time of need. To learn more, please click the button below.
- Pastors will be transitioning all Shut-in and Hospital visitations to telephone visits.
- Redeemer Leaders are making phone calls to all members who are considered most “at risk” during this time to assess their needs and ensure they are provided for.
- If you know of someone who does not have access to Redeemer’s online communication channels, please give their contact information to the church office, and Redeemer leaders will reach out to them with a telephone call.
- Funeral decisions will be handled on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the pastor, based on recommendations from the funeral home and local authorities. All bereavement meals will be rescheduled for a later date.
Prayer Requests Form
If you have a prayer request, please fill-out the form below.
Please regularly check your email, website, and Facebook to ensure that you are receiving the latest updates about events and cancellations.
If you are currently not receiving our electronic newsletter, please sign up using the form below.
Please contact the church office with questions or assistance in signing up.
Remind notifications – Text the following Codes to 81010 to sign up for specified updates about the following:
- High School Youth: @rlc-hs
- Middle School Youth: @rlc-ms
- Confirmation: @rclcon